Get Your Books Organized with QuickBooks® Desktop
QuickBooks® Desktop software allows you to get your small business finances organized so you can stay compliant with tax deadlines, get great insights with financial reporting, and feel in control of your accounting.
QuickBooks® Online versus QuickBooks® Desktop
QuickBooks® Online (QBO) is Intuit’s cloud-based subscription service that gives you the freedom to work from any device — anytime, anywhere. QuickBooks® Desktop is a one-time purchase accounting software that is installed on your office desktop computer. QuickBooks® Desktop can be “hosted” on a cloud server, providing you with access to Desktop features with the access of Online.
While QBO is the preferred solution for many small businesses, some businesses will benefit most from QuickBooks® Desktop or hosted Desktop.
QuickBooks® Desktop Software
Intuit QuickBooks® Financial Software helps you manage your business better, save time, & get more organized.
Desktop Pro 2021
- Licenses for up to 3 Users
- Accept credit card payments right into QuickBooks
- Import your bank & credit transactions
- Export QuickBooks® data to Excel & save formatting for future reports
- Set up memorized transactions for recurring invoices, estimates, & billing
- Batch invoicing
- Track sales & sales taxes
- Track multi-currency sales & expenses
- Organize your finances all in one place
- Find information quickly
- Gain insights into your business
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Manage & track product, service, customer, vendor, & employee data
- Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot & Customers with Customer Snapshot
- Track & follow up on sales leads with the Lead Center
Desktop Premier 2021
- Licenses for up to 5 users
- Premier has all the features of Pro plus industry-specific features to help you run your business better
- Industry customizations and reporting for: General business, General contractor, Manufacturing and Wholesale, Nonprofit, Professional services and Retail
- Special Accountant Version
- Tools tailored to your business type
- Forecasting & business planning tools
- Capable of job-costing
- Track your balance sheet by classes
- Access your inventory items all in one place with Inventory Center
- Document and track change orders
- Bill clients progressively by job phase
Choosing the perfect QuickBooks® solution for your business is best left to QuickBooks® experts like us that know all the products well so you can maximize your productivity and gain the best value. There is also a Plus version of QuickBooks® Pro and Premier.
We can help you select the perfect version for your business, plus we can offer you reseller discounts to keep your costs low. We can help you get up and running fast with installation, conversion, customization, bookkeeping, payroll, and training services.